Quench Recovery Cream
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Dry Cracked or Flaky Skin?
With temperatures dropping at a constant rate, your skin needs to demand deep nourishment to deal with harsh winter’s side effects.
This non-greasy moisturizing thick all over body cream works to improve an irritated skin barrier, something can be caused by environmental aggressors like cold weather, wind, and pollution.
- Compact 4-oz. container tucks away anywhere when you travel
- INCLUDES SHIPPING Please allow 14 business days for this made to order product
- Softens, moisturizes, and protects dry, cracked hands, feet, and elbows
- Can help leave your skin feeling silkier, smoother
- Our potent ointment uses organic aloe vera as it's the first ingredient. Aloe is an anti-inflammatory and penetrates deep into the skin to quickly calm and soothe cracked, flaky, inflamed, or itchy skin
- Tamanu Oil also contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals.
- We also use Organic Raw Shea Butter, which is full of all-natural Vitamin A, works as an anti-inflammatory, and aids in numerous skin conditions.
- Matcha Green Tea is an antioxidant powerhouse that helps neutralize the free radicals that cause swelling and inflammation. Green Tea includes beta carotene, vitamins C and E, and selenium, which can prevent damage to your skin cells.
* Full ingredients include Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Extra Tamanu Oil, Virgin Olive Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Monostearate, Shea Butter, Matcha Green Tea, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Optiphen Plus, Vitamin E,
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Use it daily, even hourly, on your face, body, hands, feet, or scalp. Hypoallergenic and non-toxic. Contains no petroleum ingredients. We don't use fragrance or parabens. And no dyes or artificial colors. Gluten-free and absolutely no animal testing. All our products are proudly made in the USA
DISCLAIMER: This Item is not a medicine or drug and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.